The L1311A knee joint is a light single axis knee joint that offers a
weight activated brake function with manual lock feature: its 2-in-1
function means it can be used as part of the rehabilitation phase.
As a locked knee joint, it is particularly suitable for initial standing
and gait exercise. With increased mobility, the knee can be set to a
non-locking weight activated brake function. The brake feature
guarantees a controlled flexion and extension profile.
• Ideal for the rehabilitation phase
• Manual locking feature provides a high degree of safety
• Ability to switch between a locked and weight activated
brake knee joint
• Adaptable to the patient’s progress
• Single Axis knee
• Locking function for a high degree of safety for initial standing
and gait exercises.
• Flexion and extension can be released depending on the
• Individually selectable level of safety in definitive therapy
• Clinician adjustable features: Rates of flexion and extension can
be adapted to the user’s wishes
PDAC approved HCPCS code(s): L5812, L5850, L5925