The NEW Eclipse Suspension Sleeve provides extreme durability and comfort for your patient. Imagine not having to replace suspension sleeves every 3 months. A unique combination of materials and smart design, ST&G has created a superior suspension sleeve that offers high performance and secure fit.
- Reinforced silicone and strategically located Parylene® coating provides maximum durability.
- Dual sleeve design with non-slip inner strip of surface provides a maximum airtight seal which eliminates slippage. This revolutionary patent pending design helps keep the sleeve in place even during the most strenuous activity.
- Depending on activity, the Eclipse sleeve easily slides over itself to adjust for length.
- The Parylene® coating does not inhibit knee flexion which allows for excellent performance and comfort.
- The Eclipse offers a platinum cured medical grade silicone with a Parylene® surface which reduces surface friction between the sleeve and skin helping in the prevention of skin shear for fragile skin and blister reduction.
- The smooth and silky coating allows for clothing to naturally hang and not bunch up.
- Warranty: 120 day warranty against defect and workmanship.
Suggested HCPCS code(s): L5685