Constructed of steel, the arbor acts as a heat sink, and allows
the diamond grit to cut. A rubber arbor will heat up, and this will
get hot enough to burnish off the resin, and not allow the
sanding cone to cut properly. This also can cause the sanding
cone to tear or fail. The diamond sanding cone will outlast any
arbored sanding cone.
The diamond sanding cone is ideal to achieve the best edge.
• Comes in fine or coarse
• 35mm diameter at threaded end.
• Standard 1/2-13 thread.
• Will outlast any rubber arbor or paper sanding cone
• Easy to clean- simply heat in an oven, and peel off the residue
• No change in technique to sand socket edges
• Works on plastics and laminations