Universal – S thru 4XL (25”-60”circumference)
The NEW Capri Comfort LSO, pre and post operative management bracing system allows for a progression of rehabilitation adaptability with anterior and posterior panels. The Capri Comfort LSO treats a variety of indications from acute and chronic pain to post operative patients, thus assisting the patient through a continuum of care.
Warranty: 90 days
Indications include but are not limited to:
• Burst fracture
• Facet syndrome
• Chronic and mechanical low back pain
• Post-operative stabilization protocol following:
Laminotomy, foraminotomy, IDET procedures, anterior laparoscopic fusion, posterior lateral fusion, and multi-level decompression
• Dual independent mechanical advantage pulley system provides precise upper and lower compression levels for maximum comfort, control, support, stability, and pain relief
• Removable contoured padded posterior panel provides maximum comfort and support when sitting or standing
• Low profile anterior panel is built into the belt for greater patient comfort and compliance
• Easy to use dual independent mechanical advantage pulley handles help with patients who have trouble with arthritic hand issues and muscle weakness
* Medical advice should be sought on the appropriateness and the condition under which any given spinal bracing system should be utilized.
Approved codes: L0631, L0648