The closest you will come to “Plaster” in a Synthetic Cast Tube
• Finished cast is excellent for digital scanning on the outer surface
of the CForm Tube with no overlapping wraps as with casting tape.
• Conforms nicely to complex shapes (especially with Doff-N-Donner
around the ankle area).
• Allows for the practitioner to produce a more conforming cast
• No plaster mess
• Ample time to work with before it hardens
• Cost effective (based on comparable conforming casting tubes)
• Comes in 2, 3, 4, 5 inch widths, in 20” (50cm) and 28” (70cm)